[pmwiki-users] PHP 'Get From Name' queston...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Oct 15 05:48:50 CDT 2006

I've noticed there is a problem due to the extra authentication
measures taken to tighten up ZAP forms, that multiple forms on a page
conflict.  To fix it I need to be able to add a form name to each
form, and then retrieve it when the form is submitted.

I've scoured the php site and couldn't find anything.  Maybe someone
hear know how to do it...  So if I have :

(:input form name=ThisForm:)

How do I get a hold of "ThisForm" in a recipe when the form is submitted?

Cheers,
Caveman