[pmwiki-users] Error on Snippets.Lists

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Oct 16 09:58:12 CDT 2006

On 10/16/06, aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
<aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net> wrote:
> This message was sent from the ZAP website:
> Hello
>
> I was testing your site and got the following error when submiting the list in Snippets.Lists
>
> Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/fastst/public_html/zap/scripts/pagelist.php on line 442
>
> Regards,
> Américo Albuquerque

Yes, someone else has point this out.

This is a very important ZAP feature--but I can't seem to get it to
work on my server.  Works perfect on my home setup.  Must be a php
setting?  No clue the connection with pagelist.php. Also, not sure
exactly what htmlspecialchars() is doing.  Any thoughts?

I've posted a question about it twice on the list but no help yet.
Basically the form takes the field value when it is an array and
converts it to CSV using this line:

	if (is_array($value)) $_POST[$field] = implode(",", $value);  //arrays to csv

Then all the functions in the recipe's that take multiple entries are
set for CSV's.  I really need to figure this out.  Help, anyone...

Cheers,
Caveman