[pmwiki-users] problem with mailform3

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Oct 18 07:52:37 CDT 2006

I' m sorry, the empty mail wasn't meant to be send.

Well it´s a little bit strange what is going on with my the implementation of the recipe mailform3 on my site. loading the Site.ContactMe page I do always get the notifications Nothing send:none -- and Your message has been send to the Webmaster. Normally, these should appear after someone has sent a message, but they are always there.I' using the latest release of pmwiki. DOes anybody have an idea?

Florian
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl