[pmwiki-users] Hiearchical Groups Proposal.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Oct 18 13:21:52 CDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 01:06:22PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> (In particular, it would probably help a lot if PmWiki
> stored its pages in per-group directories, instead of the largish
> wiki.d/ it has now.)

Oooops!  I meant to write that it would help a lot if -> pmwiki.org <-
stored its pages in per-group directories.

PmWiki itself already has the capability to store pages in
per-group directories, as described in Cookbook.PerGroupDirectories.
I simply haven't had time to make the migration on pmwiki.org
(because doing so will also involve making substantial changes
to my "release-a-new-version-of-PmWiki" scripts).