[pmwiki-users] watchlist

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Fri Oct 20 02:42:00 CDT 2006

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:16:23 -0500
Von: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
An: Crisses <crisses at kinhost.org>
Betreff: Re: [pmwiki-users] watchlist

> On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 02:06:03PM -0400, Crisses wrote:
> > > 2) In mediawiki a link or a tab is used to add an article to the
> > > watchlist. Can this be implemented in some way?
> >
> > The combination of actions you're requesting are possible but will
> > require back-end programming.  Once programmed a link containing
> > "action=watchthis&pagename=Site/RecentChanges" could be sent to the
> > browser.
>
> Actually, my expectation is that this will be available in the core via:
>

> action=insert&n=Profiles.Author-Watchlist&type=trail&text=Group.PageName
>
> Pm

Hello i tried it, but i don't get it to work. I included into the Group Footer

(:if ( loggedin && exists Userprofile.{*$Author}-Watchlists ) :)
[[{*$Name}?action=insert&n=Userprofile.{*$Author}-Watchlist&type=trail&text={*$FullName | add to watchlist ]](:ifend:)

But the page isn't added to the watchlist. Is it because of [[{*$Name}?action=insert.... is a different group than Userprofile?

What could be wrong`?

Regards,

Florian

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl