[pmwiki-users] Blocklist-based "redirecting"

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Sun Oct 22 14:17:57 CDT 2006

Although I'm trying to catch up with the latest Blocklist development,
I'm afraid I'm missing something which I feel is useful: is it
possible to adopt the Blocklist feature to simply filter access to
pages?

Just an example:
- John enters my site and clicks on the "contact" link: he is thus
sent to the "plain" FullContactPage, which includes infos about me, my
phone, email, and also a form from which he can send me an email.
- Jane, whose IP *is* on the Blocklist, enters my site and clicks on
the "contact" link: she is thus sent to the "purged"
RestrictedContactPage, which includes infos about me, my phone, email,
but *not* any form from which he can send me a lot of spam.

Luigi