[pmwiki-users] Settling link styles in a wiki group and on a page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 23 14:18:36 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 11:10:41AM -0800, Chris Lott wrote:
> My site's overall skin shows links with underlining, which is what I want.
>
> But I would like to know how to override that (for example, set a:hover):
>
> 1) for a specific group

Create pub/css/Group.css with (for example):

    a:hover { text-decoration:none; }

> 2) on a specific page

Create pub/css/Group.Page.css with

    a:hover { text-decoration:none; }

=====

The above can also be done in a per-group or per-page customization
file, in this case create either local/Group.php or local/Group.Page.php
and use the code:

    $HTMLStylesFmt[] = ' a:hover { text-decoration:none; } ';