[pmwiki-users] ZAP snippets - TIME - some test results

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Oct 24 04:04:21 CDT 2006

On 10/24/06, OBUTEX / Hladůvka <admin at obutex.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am not php coder, so sorry to  annoy you with my questions
> - how can I get an other time format like dd.mm.yyyy, mm, yyyymmdd
> - i18n day or month name
> - 24hrs time transformed to browser local time ?
>
> Best regards,
> Jiri

As for as different time formats, use this page for documentation:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.strftime.php

Basically you just replace the formats I used with whatever ones you
want.  Below are some you might find helpful.  I don't know anything
about i18n, but maybe someone else on the list could help with that.
Maybe putting them on a server in your area would work.

Day:  %e
Month: %B
Year: %G
Time (24): %R

There are many other possibilities and things you can do.

Cheers,
Caveman