[pmwiki-users] Finally ...PMWiki

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 05:25:29 CDT 2006

Hi,

Over the past few weeks I've been trying out various
flavours of Wiki...MediaWiki, Twiki etc etc.  None of
them have done what I want for various reasons.

At last I've found PMWiki and so far I like what I
see.

A few questions before I screw up the install...

Is it possible to have custom Sidebars for each Page
Grouping I create?  EG.  When the main page is loaded
it the sidebar is just a list of Groupings...when a
grouping is clicked the page changes to the main page
of that grouping and the sidebar contains all the
relevant pages for that grouping...

TIA

Nicholas