[pmwiki-users] Popup messages

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Sat Oct 28 13:47:45 CDT 2006

Say I have a paragraph of text or a list of terms displayed on a page.
In that paragraph or list I may have n->terms that I would like to be
able to display its definition. I really do not want to load a page of
definitions and then reference directly to it with a [[#term]]. I would
like to stay on the same page as the term.

When the user hovers over a term I can popup a small message window with
its definition. Something on the lines of a queued process on a word
hover. Then I guess it would be more like a XMLHttpRequest call. Hope my
question make sense.

Just wondering if there are any recipes, or part of a recipe, that could
help me or get me going in the right direction? Do people build recipes
that can utilize javascript.  Sorry, I do not have a clue.

--
Thanks in Advance...                  http://ichbin.9999mb.com
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA          http://weconsultants.phpnet.us