[pmwiki-users] ZAP question

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Oct 29 11:54:34 CST 2006

On Oct 29, 2006, at 12:27 PM, The Editor wrote:

> So what do you do?  Add the script to your cookbook, and include it in
> your config file?
>
> Then of course, change the zap code to accommodate the above?  I'm
> downloading it right now.

I would use the snippets to create new functions in your recipes.  I
wouldn't require the user to download something extra.

It's a little hypocritical, in the case of reworking the database
recipes to use ADODB, but ADODB is so flexible and generic to make it
worthwhile, and re-writing it would be a huge undertaking.

In the case of email attachments, I thought you could learn from the
snippets.

Crisses