[pmwiki-users] ZAP faq and todo list

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Oct 31 05:45:53 CST 2006

Hi all!

Released the latest version of ZAPdata yesterday evenig and updated
all the documentation.  To my knowledge all (known) bugs and security
vulnerabilities have been taken care of.  Nothing on my to do list in
that regard.

On the ZAP demo site I uploaded a new faq section, and a page for
possible enhancements (to do list) of the recipe.  Feel free to ask
questions or make comments about ZAP, it's future, or just suggest
snippets you would like to see.

FWIW, it took me a whole 15 minutes to set up both the ZAP faq forum
and the to do comment board. It really was drag and drop code
snippets!

The web address is www.zapsite.org.  Thanks for all the help from
everyone to make this project the success it has been so far.  I'm
very grateful!

Cheers,
Caveman