[pmwiki-users] No edit possible - no error message

Marcus Nordgren murkas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:05:01 CST 2006

I've searched the post but has not found any answers on this thing. It
might be simple but still beats me.

I have installed PmWiki before and managed to get it going very well
and I really like it. But now on this new server it's not going my
way.
I think I have thought of everything, the permissions of the wiki.d
etc. The wiki starts, no error messages but it's not possible to edit
the page. Nothing happens!
If someone wants to check it out the ULR is:
http://womennarration.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

I've put $EnableDiag = 1; so that you can check the system.

Apache: 2.0.52
PHP: 4.3.10   but also tried 5.0.3

What is happening? Really glad for any suggestion!
Marcus Nordgren