[pmwiki-users] Main page, how?

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Tue Oct 31 14:23:31 CST 2006

Hello

Angel_Rodríguez wrote:
 > Hi, i’m a newbie and i’ve got a silly question.

There is no such thing as a silly question ;)

 > I’ve read that we mustn’t modify the pmwiki.php page, then, my doubt
is how
 > can I start a new main page with the whole pmwiki functions?.

you probably mean the index page. In that page you simply write

<?php # Include the pmwiki.php file instead of renaming it to index.php
include("pmwiki.php");
?>

That way you can later upgrade your installation without the need to
worry about your index.php being the correct one or not

Américo Albuquerque