[pmwiki-users] simpleforum

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Mon Sep 4 08:07:54 CDT 2006

Hello all,

we are trying to implement a little online encyclopedia with pmwiki.
since we do not want to have something some kind of discussion tab,  we want to offer a little forum where people can create new topic or discuss on certain articles. In order to do this we use the simpleforum recipe and this works fine. But right now we would like to add some extra functionality. It would be nice to have a Forum topic for each article. So on the aticle page we need a link to the corresponding topic in the forum. If this topic already exists, this is really easy. But if not,the edit form appears. it would be great if topic is generated automatically. Could anybody tell me how i could add such a functionality?

Florian