[pmwiki-users] defining Usergroups in config.php or farmconfig.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Sep 4 15:20:05 CDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 08:34:15PM +0200, pmwiki Besenreuther wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> can anyone help me and give me a hint how I can define
> usergroups within config.php or farmconfig.php?

If you're asking about defining authorization groups
(like AuthUser defines), then there's not currently a way to
do it from config.php.

However, I'm interested in adding one -- what would you want
it to look like?  In other words, what sort of thing would you
expect to be able to put in config.php or farmconfig.php to
make this work?