[pmwiki-users] wikiform problem in 2.1.18

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Tue Sep 5 00:00:10 CDT 2006

John,

I don't know if it works in older versions - I will check other versions
when I am at work tomorrow and let you know.

> - can you provide a link to the FormTemplate page or describe
>   exactly how the form is set up?

Unfortunately, providing a link is not possible but the FormTemplate page is
set up exactly as in the WikiFormSample page on pmwiki.org.

> - on the FormTemplate page, there should be a View Form
>   link; what happens when you click this?

The Form displays correctly when the View Form is clicked.

Jayaram