[pmwiki-users] Issue with Private Group.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 5 13:11:22 CDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 12:25:17PM -0400, Stirling Westrup wrote:
> >> Finally, I have a group called Private for things which do not want to
> >> be publicly visible. I went in and set the read attribute in
> >> Private.GroupAttributes to @_site_edit in the hopes that this would
> >> restrict viewing of the group to all but those who had entered the
> >> site-wide edit password. This is what doesn't work.
> >
> > Just to check, what version of PmWiki are you using?  I thought I had
> > fixed this particular bug in 2.1.15 (but perhaps not).
>
> I'm currently running 2.1.18, so the problem seems to still exist.

Just to confirm I'm seeing this problem with 2.1.22 --
there's a test site available at
http://www.pmwiki.org/sandbox/siteedit/pmwiki.php .

I don't think I ever expected GroupAttributes to be using the
'@_site_*' authorization groups, so that may be where the problem
lies.  I'll have to look into it a bit further.