[pmwiki-users] fix for: Linking WikiForms to WikiForms

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Sep 5 16:43:56 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 5 September 2006 10:22 PM, Hsing-Foo Wang <hsingfoo at gmail.com> wrote:
>I see you think you fixed it, great! But is I cannot seem to find the
>fixed 1.48 version. The downloadable one is 1.45. Am I
>mistaking?

Try forcing your browser to refresh the page -- I just looked and
it's returning version 1.48. The change turned out to be
straightforward, and arose when pmwiki changed handling of $FmtP
to use $FmtPV. Here are the old and new lines:

#$FmtP['/\\$Suffix/e'] = 'preg_replace("/^(.+-)?/","",@$match[1])';
$FmtPV['$Suffix'] = 'preg_replace("/^(.+-)?/","",$group)';

"$match[1]" no longer contains the group name, so the old code no
longer found the forms group suffix.

I think that should fix the problem.
John

--