[pmwiki-users] Online site analysis (was: Online test available ...)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 6 12:03:21 CDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 09:24:21AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 06:23:10PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Today I've quickly put together a system that allows wiki
> > administrators to easily test if their site is vulnerable to
> > the register_globals problem described earlier.
>
> Last I expanded the site analyzer a bit, and it has
> a new location:
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SiteAnalyzer

For those who tried to use the SiteAnalyzer and got a cryptic
page, in fixing a previous issue I inadvertently messed up the
part of the script that displays the instructions when you
first get to the page.  It's fixed now, so should be clearer
for those who are looking to try it.

Sorry for any confusion,