[pmwiki-users] which files must be in public_html

JB jbit at ev1.net
Wed Sep 6 12:09:12 CDT 2006

> > What are the required files/directories that have to be available
> > in public_html?
>
> Well, these don't have to be in public_html, but they do need
> to be publicly available via *some* url (and PmWiki has to know
> what the urls are):
>
> 1.  The pmwiki.php script or a script that invokes it
> 2.  The pub/ directory
> 3.  If uploads are enabled, the uploads/ directory.

So EVERYTHING in the wikifarm pub/ and the local pub/
directories need to be publicly available via *some* url?

Why do wiki.d files need to be publicly available via *some* url,
could not pmwiki.php include/read them from the file system?

I do not understand the example displayed at

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FarmSecurity