[pmwiki-users] PmWiki2PDF and anchors

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 18:28:53 CDT 2006

B"H
On 9/6/06, Menachem Shapiro <menachem.shapiro at gmail.com> wrote:

> In other words, is there a way to take into account the links in a
> wiki page that don't take you to a different page? Instead of linking
> back to the online version, they could take you to the place on the
> pdf that the link is pointing to.

I looked at the code for html2pdf4pmwiki.php and while I didn't
understand much of it, it looks like it considers any URI that is
complete (meaning starts from http://) to be an external link.

That being the case, using [[PageName#anchor| Link To Anchor]] doesn't
work. PmWiki2PDF considers it an external link. However, if I change
it to [[#anchor|Link To Anchor]], PmWiki2PDF does pick it up as an
internal link and works properly in the PDF itself.

Menachem