[pmwiki-users] Table question / issue

George gdb at soundchasers.com
Wed Sep 6 21:29:33 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 06:09:49PM -0500, George wrote:
>
>> However, here's the problem: the left table is longer than the right
>> table.  Therefore, any text I add after the tables is inserted under the
>> right table, and wraps until it clears the left table.  If I recall,
>> this behavior is correct.  What I can't recall is how to get text to
>> left align under the left table, instead of filling in the space under
>> the right table.
>>

> You probably want the [[<<]] markup, immediately after the right
> table.  This will cause the text to move down vertically below any
> floating blocks.
>
> Pm

Thanks Patrick - precisely what I was looking for.  (I knew it was there
somewhere...)

This brings up  a quickie point: shouldn't this be included in the
TableDirectives or Tables pages someplace?  I double checked them (just
to make sure I hadn't stupidly missed the reference), and found that
this markup isn't referenced on either page.

Should I add a Todo to those pages?  Or enter something in the tracking
system?

// George