[pmwiki-users] Site.SideBar is unprotected

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 07:35:56 CDT 2006

On 9/7/06, mike moller <mike.moller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Patrick
> presumably this situation is a consequence of the split between your distro
> material in wikilib.d and the locally edited stuff in wiki.d?
>
> If so then I take it that any upgrade put out in an upgrade distro leaves
> one vulnerable to missing out on parts of the upgrade that might depend on
> changes implemented in the Site group pages?

Mike: I won't try to speak for Patrick, but that is certainly my
experience.  When I download a new release, one of the steps I (try to
remember to) always take is to sort the old and new wikilib.d
directories by the last changed date, and compare them to see what's
been updated.

If there's been an update to a page for which I have also created a
wiki.d page, I know I need to make sure I understand and address
whatever it is that has changed.