[pmwiki-users] Problems with Wiki and RSS

Philippe Krait philippe at krait.net
Mon Sep 11 12:50:34 CDT 2006

Hello,

I am a complete newbie in that area, so I might be missing something
obvious. I have tried both the PmFeed and the RSS Improved recipes, and
although the second one is better, I still have a problem with what I
want to do. It might also be because of the RSS readers that I am trying
(Firefox extensions both).

Anyway, the problem that I have is that my feed correctly contains the
updated pages. However, if I mark one as read, and I update the page
again, it never appears as updated. This is probably because the page is
marked as already visited by the browser. However, the page _contents_
have been updated, and this does not show. And the Watch lists do not
register the pages as being updated either.

Is there a solution for this ? It might be inherent to the wiki in whch
pages get updated rather thanc reated, but I find it strange that there
is no solution for this...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Philippe