[pmwiki-users] Wiki as PIM/Personal Notes tool

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:23:10 CDT 2006

I am doing a workshop in a few weeks on using wikis (specifically
PmWiki of course) as a PIM/personal notes tool. My target are faculty
and staff who might be using tools like Evernote, OneNote, hundreds of
notepad documents, sticky notes (real and virtual) etc. to manage
"misc" information.

I use PmWiki for this reason myself, but in a fairly vanilla way.

Does anyone have tips, tricks, hints, particularly apt cookbook
recipes, etc? I control the environment for these folks, so I can use
whatever reciped make sense.

I am going to talk about trails, page tocs, categories, page lists,
sticky notes (using the postitnotes recipe), and WikiPublisher.

Chris Lott