[pmwiki-users] Mind Map Uses

eskidd at email.arizona.edu eskidd at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 12 10:54:23 CDT 2006

Hello--

I am interested in your product, and was hoping you could provide me a little
more information.
We are looking for a program that will allow us to post a map online, and can
then be modified by various users with only the most recent version displayed
online.  Basically, we would like it to be a "living document", where changes
are somehow tracked (so we can see where it's been and how it's been changed),
but with the most up-to-date version accessible to all members online.  Does
your product allow this?

Thank you for your help--