[pmwiki-users] Problem with requiring author name

printer at moveupdate.com printer at moveupdate.com
Wed Sep 13 12:24:58 CDT 2006

I have a group called ITProjects. As per instructions at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RequireAuthor
I created local/ITProjects.php and put in the line $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;

When the page is brought up in a broswer (using gemini skin) the user gets a line at top that says
$EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;

and then below that the logo and rest of the skin.
Worse, when one goes to Edit and saves the Edit, there is no prompt for author name and the changes just simply get saved.

What do I need to change? I am running a pmWiki that was downloaded within the last month.