[pmwiki-users] Triad skin - How to translate?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 15:17:56 CDT 2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 8:04:41 PM, Pierre wrote:

> How can I easily translate the Triad skin so I can then easily upgrade it?

You can add a lot of terms to your XL translation page.
All the standard action links should translate fine.
some other terms for the XL page:
'Text Size' => '',
'bigger' => '',
'default' => '',
'smaller' => '',
'Show' => '',
'Hide' => '',
'Go' => '',
'Search' => '',
'Big View' => '',
'Normal View' => '',
'Home' => '',
'Edit' => '',
'History' => '',
'Recent Changes' => '',
'Page History' => '',
'Source' => '',
'Attach File' => '',
'Backlinks' => '',
'List Group' => '',
'Attributes' => '',
'Group Attributes' => '',
'Page last modified on' => '',

Site.PageFooter has a link to the configuration page which is not a XL
term (yet): skin config.
Site.Popup-EditForm has some terms which are not XL terms, you need to
edit the page.
If you change any of the default pages your chnages will not be
overwritten by a upgrade, but will take precedence, i.e. the skin's
wikilib pages will only get used if you don't have a version in
wiki.d.

Hans