[pmwiki-users] Titles in Group Footers

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:03:55 CDT 2006

On 9/14/06, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> I've noticed Title directives don't work in GroupFooters like I
> expected, that is setting the title of the page they are used in.

It works for me and, in fact, this is the only way how I can solve
another problem with titles of included pages that take over the main
page. Pm said "This is being fixed for 2.1.6.  In 2.1.6, (:title:)
directives in included pages won't have any effect." but it does not
seem to be true (I verified it in various versions - 2.1.6 or later),
so titles in GroupFooters are still the only solution for me.

I am using 2.1.20 (with security fix).

Roman