[pmwiki-users] Case of vanishing FmtPV

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Sep 15 07:27:15 CDT 2006

Yes this is true.  I just used the return line to make sure I am
retrieving the right value.  It's for testing, debugging purposes
only.  Knowing urlencode(GetLog($d,$_GET[id])) gives me a given text
string, why possibly would  $FmtPV['$log'] =
urlencode(GetLog($d,$_GET[id])); not set {$log} to that same text
string.  That's the question that's driving me nuts.

Thanks for the suggestion though Ian!  Anyone other ideas? anyone?

Cheers,
Caveman