[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and admin passwords

Russell Montgomery work at russellonthenet.com
Tue Sep 19 12:19:41 CDT 2006

I experienced this same issue with setting up three new sites.  After
testing I determined that the password for Admin/Edit/... in config.php
seem to take priority after I added the cookbook and created the login
entries the login box prompting for login and password would come up but
the only way to perform an edit was not to enter a login name and enter
the master password from config.php.

If it weren't for this group I never would have figured it out.  Thanks
everyone.

Russell M.