[pmwiki-users] PmWiki2PDF working?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Tue Sep 19 16:32:46 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 12:30, Alan Hoyle wrote:
> I was checking out the PDF conversion recipes and came across:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmWiki2PDF
>
> I like this one's idea in that it looks like I wouldn't need to
> install anything external to PmWiki, and I could still use my
> .htaccess authentiation as well.
>
> I installed it on my personal wiki (PmWiki 2.1.24) at
> http://www.alanhoyle.com/wiki/ , but it doesn't seem to actually work.
>  When I click the PDF link I added to my template (just below the
> search box) it just seems to load another HTML version of the page.
>
> Is PmWiki2PDF compatible with current versions?

I can't comment on PmWiki2PDF, but I installed WikiPublisher, and it works
great (modulo the problem I'm having with it and Beautifier at the moment).

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111