[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 19 17:03:26 CDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 04:07:50PM -0400, Crisses wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2006, at 3:52 PM, The Editor wrote:
>

> > Perhaps the next question is who's going to set it up?  :)
>
> Whoever's writing the first article -- naturally ;)

Really all we need at this point is a name for the group, and
then once we have that we just need an initial article.  I can
take care of setting up the rest, at least initially.

Actually, perhaps the first articles should be "what is the
magazine" and "how to submit articles".  In which case we really
only need a good name for the group.  :-)