[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Tue Sep 19 17:53:52 CDT 2006

The Editor wrote:
> I personally kind of like PmMag.  Just my opinion.
>
> Cheers,
> Caveman
>

> On 9/19/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 06:15:03PM -0400, Russ wrote:
>>>    I'd be in favor of a more structured, regular approach for the "miki"
>>>    (wiki magazine) ...  (BTW, is that name catching on yet? :)
>> Hmm, "miki" doesn't quite work for me.  We already have "e-zine",
>> so how about "w-zine" or "wikizine"?  (Hmm, just checked, WikiMedia
>> already uses "wikizine". :-)
>>
>> Perhaps we should just use "Zine" as the group name and be done
>> with it.  :-)
>>
>> Pm

I have only fooled around with pmWiki for last few months. So how about
something that can be descriptive for people not as familiar with pmWiki
as the programmers of recipes? Something that catches but also informs
what it is at the start?

Something like pmWiki-zine or pmWikizine...

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)