[pmwiki-users] Initial setup on IIS

Charles Little clittle at corp.ivs.cc
Wed Sep 20 04:10:17 CDT 2006

Hi Tom-

> the word lockfile appears on two pages:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ErrorMessages
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting
>
>  From the latter one:
> "The normal solution is to simply delete the .flock file from
> the wiki.d/ directory -- PmWiki will then create a new one.
> Also be sure to check the permissions on the wiki.d/
> directory itself."

Thanks for your response, but there was no flockfile in the wiki.d
directory.  I had problems with the permissions on the wiki.d directory at
first, but they are apparently set correctly- I am no longer getting errors
about that directory.

After further consideration, though, I do think I still have errors on the
permissions on the directory.  Thanks for your help!

Charles Little | President/Sr. Developer Infinite Visions Studios |
http://corp.ivs.cc
email: clittle at corp.ivs.cc | mobile: (404) 606-0455 | office: (770) 879-3628

...there are no limits...
"Know thyself." -Socrates