[pmwiki-users] Farm $PageLogoUrl

Trina Villa Carlos Trina.Villa-Carlos at synopsys.com
Wed Sep 20 19:30:08 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have created a farm pmwiki web page and I am trying to change the page
logo, but it is not working.  I was able to change the logo in the
original pmwiki page.  I also had trouble enabling the uploads on the
farm page.  I was able to get that to work by adding the correct code to
the farmconfig.php, so I think the web page is not reading the
config.php in the local directory of my farm web page.  I could be
wrong.  Any suggestions on what to do are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Trina