[pmwiki-users] Using IP's in PmWiki

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:57:46 CDT 2006

Why not just redirect users outside the IP range to a "You're not
permitted in there. It's restricted" page?[1] Then, any attempt to go
to a PmWiki-managed page is redirected to that static dead-end page.

Apart from that, I think it would definitely be worthwhile to have an
Intranet-only authentication method on the Cookbook.

Ben

[1]: Cue C3PO voice as R2-D2 goes into the escape pod, telling him to
buzz off in droidese. A friend of mine has threatened to subtitle
R2-D2 and Chewbacca with what they were "really" saying, which would
increase the rating for obscene language.

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT