[pmwiki-users] Shopping Cart discussion open

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Sep 23 10:38:31 CDT 2006

I put information about what I'm personally thinking for handling
shopping carts on

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ShoppingCartProposal

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ShoppingCartProposal-Talk

I look forward to a discussion with people about whether what I'm
thinking is feasible or desirable.

Crisses
--
I see all this potential, and I see you squandering it.  Goddammit,
an entire generation pumping gas--waiting tables--slaves with white