[pmwiki-users] DebuggingForCookbookAuthors

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Sep 23 11:43:44 CDT 2006

I was able to give several hints to Caveman about things to look out
for.  Only one really sticks in mind so I've cleaned up the concept,
which I already used to create a recipe, and put it in a page.  Other
people should add their own debugging tips for how to figure out
what's wrong with your cookbook recipes.  Now I need to change my sms
function in my latest recipe so it doesn't conflict with people using
my debug tip ;)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DebuggingForCookbookAuthors

Crisses