[pmwiki-users] pagelist with descriptions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 23 21:07:03 CDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 07:15:56PM -0400, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> I see. But I take it that ?action=rss doesn't accept a fmt parameter, so
> I can't get my rss data hammered into the format I want.

Well, you *can* get the rss data into the format you want, it's
just not possible to do it with a pagelist template (because RSS
formatting is really an altogether different beast from
HTML formatting).

See the documentation for configuring web feeds at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WebFeeds .  If that
doesn't give a good enough explanation, let me know what you
want added to the feed and I'll give you the magic incantations
to add it (and we can add them as a recipe or to the documentation).  :-)

Pm