[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Demo Site Looking Better

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Sun Sep 24 08:32:47 CDT 2006

The Editor wrote:
> Thanks for taking a look at this.  I'm not using feeds.php or
> upload.php so far as I know.
>
> And I'm not sure what you mean by "Step trace through your system".
> Unfortunately I'm not a regular programmer, so have many areas I don't
> know anything about.
>
> Anyway, still looking for a fix.
>
> Cheers,
> Caveman
>

> On 9/24/06, IchBin <weconsul at ptd.net> wrote:
>> IchBin wrote:

>>> I am able to login into your demo site. I registered the other day. I do
>>> see about three or four errors but it just flashes to fast.
>>>
>>> When I try some of th e new functionality that requires me enter my User
>>> name\password again, it but then just displays:  $[]
>>>
>> Given this at line 82:
>>
>> foreach(preg_grep('/^@/', array_keys($auth)) as $g)
>>
>> Resulting with these errors:
>>
>>    Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
>>    be an array in
>> /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php
>>    on line 82
>>
>>    Warning: preg_grep() [function.preg-grep]: Second argument to
>>    preg_grep() should be an array in
>>    /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php on line
>>    82
>>
>>    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
>>    /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php on line
>>    82
>>
>> $auth seems to be built in either pmwiki.php, feeds.php or upload.php. I
>> guess you could eliminate feeds.php or upload.php.
>>
>> $auth seems to be built in here in pmwiki.php:
>>         function IsAuthorized($chal, $source, &$from)
>>
>> Apparently $auth is not being built. Can you Step trace thru your system
>> that is working to find out what is actually in the $Auth array? Maybe
>> that will give you insight to what the error is in the failing system?
>>
>> Sorry, I am new to pmWiki and PHP.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks in Advance...
>> IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

Sorry I am new to this newsgroup. I live in the Java NG's but starting
to spend a little time here.

Not sure what the Net Etiquette is here but if I 'TOP POSTED' the way
you do I would have been flamed many times over. It is very hard to go
back, when googling NG's, when the message order is screwed up.

I assume that this NG requires BOTTOM posting and not a mix of TOP and
BOTTOM posting. As an example THIS THREAD.

Yea, I have been programming\consulting 29 years and I can still just
about spell 'debugging'.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)