[pmwiki-users] Cookbook:CommentBoxPlus question

James Gotner James.Gotner at edcc.edu
Mon Sep 25 13:33:08 CDT 2006

Thanks Crisses for following up on this...  I wasn't quite sure if it
got lost in the fray or if Patrick was showing me that :commentbox: was
going to be implemented into pmwiki in 2.2 with some changes.  The
response was kind of on topic, so it threw me off and I was waiting to
see if anyone else picked this up.

Looks like I need to clarify one thing since I didnt know the correct
terminology.  When I mentioned having a site-wide layout, I meant within
a group of pages (Main being one site, MyTopic being another).  I wanted
to limit this to MyTopic.[All Content].

Anyhow, when I place it in MyTopic.GroupHeader, it comes out:

-- Commentbox
-- Comment #1
-- Comment #2
-- Wiki Content

But when I put it in MyTopic.GroupFooter:

-- Comment #2
-- Comment #1
-- Wiki Content
-- Commentbox

What I'm looking for (for comparison):

-- Wiki Content
-- Commentbox
-- Comment #2
-- Comment #1

Right now, the only way I can see getting this to work with my format,
is to manually place the comment box and comment box anchor in each
page.  Can anyone comment on if this is a bug or was it designed this
way, or if it's even possible to get it to work the way I want?

--James