[pmwiki-users] SiteMap recipe, was [pagelist with descriptions]

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 27 15:45:16 CDT 2006

Christian, all

I have documented an approach to a Site Map at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SiteMapsWithOptions.

The user is given a list of groups (I call them Folders), and can then
optionally list most recent changed pages, most recent new pages, or all
pages.

Comments welcome.

Also please feel free to link this page to relevant documentation
(pagelists, page variables etc.). I ran out of time for now :-(.

All the best,

- Henrik