[pmwiki-users] Magazine . . .

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Wed Sep 27 15:46:51 CDT 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:15:10 -0400, Sandy wrote:
 > We really don't need to tell the entire list every time something gets
 > added. I suspect they'll peek in on it from time to time.
 >
 > I replied to Américo to gently point out that when he created the
 > TopTenSites page he should have created a link from the Wanted page (or
 > any other page) to the new page, and to show him I appreciated him
 > getting the ball rolling.
 >
 > Sandy

Sorry about that. I just create the page, was still thinking about where
to put the link to it

Anyway, I added one more link to PHP section and grouped together all
PHP related material, and I know I don't have to send it to the list
every time we add a link but since we're starting this from scratch I
also want to see the reaction of other to the sites I add. Also I would
like to have some comments about the page itself.
We have three ways of displaying the info on that page:
a) each link on a line by itself
b) a main link as header and related links as subsections
c) a normal header and related links as subsections

Will we use the mixed approach, choose one of the above or use a
different one?

Now, after seeing the links there, I wonder if  "Ten Top Sites" is the
best name for the page. "Top Sites" would probably be better

Américo Albuquerque