[pmwiki-users] forum got killed by latest release

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 28 08:46:43 CDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 03:39:06PM +0200, Florian Fischer wrote:
> hello,
>
> like i've already written the latest 2.2.XX release killed my forum.
> Now i tried to downgrade to 2.1.26 which is stable. Unfortunately
> this doesn´t help to get the forum back to work.
>
> Any ideas of how to solve problem?

I suspect that the forum might not work with 2.1.26, either.

Upgrading to 2.2.0-betaX doesn't make any permanent changes to
any of the wiki's data files, so downgrading to an earlier version
should cause things to act exactly as they did before the upgrade.

I suggest downgrading to whatever version of PmWiki was in place
when the forum *was* working, and see if that fixes the problem.
Then we can figure out the exact release of PmWiki that caused
the forum to stop working and figure out why.