[pmwiki-users] BlogSimple2 + MultiLanguage

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Thu Sep 28 09:19:45 CDT 2006

Hello,

it looks as if I stumbled about a slight incompatibility between two
recipes: BlogSimple2 and MultiLanguage.

Problem is that I have my blog pages in two languages without any text
in the "general" section at all. Now, in the blog index page (which
contains the pagelist directive), the blog entries appear empty - I
suppose that this is because for the pagelist, there is no "userlang" set...

Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this?

Thanks,
Mike