[pmwiki-users] How To Help Fight Spam on PmWiki.org

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 29 10:09:28 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 02:21:24PM +0000, Pico wrote:
> As you may have noticed, spam attacks on PmWiki.org are one the rise.  People
> have been great about stepping in and fixing pages.  If you notice a spammed
> page, you should feel free to fix it.  Here are my suggestons for what you
> should do.  If you disagree, please reply.

1.  I agree with everything Pico wrote.

2.  Since this is timely, and there's been discussion of adding
    a version of blocklist into the core, I'll see about doing that
    today.  I'm expecting the new version of blocklist to also be able
    to incorporate external blocklists, such as the mt-blacklist
    recipe does.