[pmwiki-users] Set PHP variable from within PmWiki

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Fri Sep 29 13:05:06 CDT 2006

Hello,

I think that during the last few days I read somewhere of a way to
influence the value of a PHP variable from within PmWiki code. Something
like

%setvariable foo bar%

which, inserted into a PmWiki page, results in the same as
$foo = "bar";
in PHP.

Is that possible? I can't find it in the doc...

The reason why I'd use it: It would help me to use CommentBoxPlus in my
MultiLanguage environment... (the strings for "Enter Comment", "Sign as
Author" etc. could be thus customized according to "userlang")...

Thanks,

Mike