[pmwiki-users] forum got killed by latest release- due to new pagelist.php

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 30 09:06:21 CDT 2006

Florian Fischer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> well, at least i´ve located the file where the error comes from. It is the pagelist.php file. I installed 2.1.26. again, but the 2.2.XX pagelist.php remained there. So i copied manually the 2.1.26 pagelist.php to scripts and now all messages are shown correctly.
>
> Florian

My apologies for many useless requests. I have read cookbook and the
comments in the forumstyle.php file. I have then discovered that the
"problem" can be very elegantly solved by:
- defining a Site.LocalTemplates page
- putting in that page the following content:

[[#forum]]
(:if equal {<$Group}:)
(:table class=forum width=100% cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0:)
(:cell class=messagehead :)'''Topic'''
(:cell class=messagehead :)'''Posts'''
(:cell class=messagehead :)'''Last Posted'''
(:cell class=messagehead :)'''By''' (:if:)
(:cellnr class=messageitem :)[[{=$FullName}|+]]
(:cell class=messageitem :){=$PostCount}
(:cell class=messageitem :){=$LastModified}
(:cell class=messageitem :){=$LastModifiedBy}
(:if equal {>$Group}:)
(:tableend:)(:if:)
[[#forumend]]

- and, in the Forum.HomePage replace:
(:pagelist group={$Group} list=normal fmt=forum:)
by
(:pagelist group={$Group} list=normal fmt=#forum:)

Hope this helps !

JDem